LIC Anmol Jeevan – II (T-822) is a pure Term Insurance plan from Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India. In other words, Anmol Jeevan is a regular premium paying, conventional, without profit, pure protection plan.
Term Life Insurance or Protection Insurance is the cheapest form of Life Insurance available in the market. Term Insurance offer you high value protection on the occurrence of an unfortunate event and that too at an affordable cost. Read more on term insurance policies and things to know about it.
|LIC’s Anmol Jeevan -II (T – 822)|
|Eligibility Conditions and Features|
|1.||Age at Entry||18 years
|2.||Policy Term||5 Years||25 Years|
|4.||Maximum Cover Ceasing Age||65 Years (nbd)|
|5.||Sum Assured in multiples of||1,00,000|
|6.||Premium Mode||Yearly and Half Yearly|
|7.||Rebates/Additional Premium||2% extra premium
for Half-Yearly Mode
Use the calculator given above to get a clear idea of LIC’s Anmol Jeevan plan. Just enter the basic details like Age, Sum Assured, Term etc. and click the ‘calculate benefits’ button. A benefit details chart also will be available on click of a button.
LIC Anmol Jeevan Plan – Benefits
1. Insurance Coverage
Insurance coverage equal to Sum Assured shall be available for Normal or Accidental death during the term of the policy.
2. Maturity Benefit
As Anmol Jeevan is a pure term insurance plan, no maturity benefit shall be payable after the premium paying term.
3. Income tax Benefits
Income tax benefits shall be available on the premium paid under section 80 C of Income Tax act. Read more on the Income Tax Calculation and income tax benefits.
|Sample Premium for 10 Lakh Sum Assured – Anmol Jeevan|
|Age||10 years (Term)||15 Year (Term)||20 Year (Term)||25 Year (Term)|
Anmol Jeevan – Important things to remember.
- Maximum Sum Assured available under the plan is Rs.,24,00,000 If you want a higher insurance coverage, you can go for LIC’s Amulya Jeevan -II plan .
- Grace period for premium payment is 30 days. If the premium is not paid within 30 days, policy will get lapsed and insurance coverage will cease.
- No surrender value or loan will be available under LIC’s Anmol Jeevan plan.
Other Term insurance plans from LIC
- LIC Amulya Jeevan -II (Table -822)
- LIC e-Term Policy
Latest posts by Anish L J (see all)
- Credit Cards – How to use it wisely? - June 25, 2018
- Life Insurance Industry in India – 2017-18 – Overview - May 30, 2018
- Subhash Chandra Khuntia – New IRDAI Chairman - May 20, 2018