LIC Critical Illness Rider (CIR) – Premium Calculator. Good health is considered as one of the greatest assets of all. But naturally, there will be periods of illnesses and bad health in every ones life. We need not worry about it much unless we are affected by some serious illnesses or in insurance terms, Critical Illnesses.
LIC Critical Illness Rider – Online Premium Calculator will help you to easily find out the premium required to purchase CIR Rider. Provide your details such as age, premium paying term, sum assured etc and get full details of Plan premium along with Critical Illness rider premium.
Plans to which Critical Illness Benefit Rider (CIR) can be added.
- LIC’s New Endowment Plan (Table No 814)
- LIC’s New Jeevan Anand (Table 815)
- LIC’s New Money back Plans (Table 820 and 821)
- LIC’s Jeevan Pragathi
- LIC’s Limited Payment Endowment Plan
- LIC’s Jeevan Labh (Table 836)
Eligibility for taking LIC’s New Critical Illness Benefit Rider
- Minimum Age at Entry 18 years
- Maximum Age at Entry 65 years
- Min: CIR Sum Assured 1,00,000
- Max: CIR Sum Assured 25,00,000 or Base plan Sum Assured whichever is less.
- Term and Premium paying term as per base plan
- Cover Ceasing age 75
Latest posts by Anish L J (see all)
- Bleeding Stock Market – Strategy For Mutual Fund Investors - October 18, 2018
- LIC Jeevan Shanti (Plan 850) – All Details With Calculators - September 13, 2018
- LIC Bonus Rates 2018 – 2019 | All Details With Illustrations - September 7, 2018