LIC Jeevan Anand 149 – Features, Benefits and Maturity Calculator. Jeevan Anand (Plan 149) is by far one of the most popular insurance plan from the one and only public sector insurer – Life Insurance Corporation of India. This plan has already been withdrawn from sales and is not available for new sales. LIC has introduced another similar plan as the successor of Jeevan Anand (149) plan with the name New Jeevan Anand and bears the plan number 815.
Key Features of LIC Jeevan Anand – Plan 149
- Plan is a combination of an Endowment Assurance plan and a Whole Life plan.
- Maturity benefit includes Sum Assured + Accrued (Simple reversionary) Bonus + Final addition bonus (If any) and shall be available after the completion of the term.
- Death coverage during the term of the policy shall include Sum assured + Accrued bonus
- Insurance Coverage equal to the Sum Assured shall continue even after the maturity and shall be available for life time or 100 years of age which ever is earlier.
- Double accident benefit and extended permanent disability is available as an inbuilt benefit under this plan and shall be available during the term of the plan and also till age up to 70 years. Maximum DAB & EPDB cover will be Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Critical Illness Rider provides coverage for specified critical illnesses and shall be available as an optional rider.
|LIC Jeevan Anand 149 – Conditions and restrictions|
|Age at entry||18 years||65 Years|
|Premium Paying Term||5 Years||57 Years|
|Sum Assured||1,00,000||No Limit|
|Sum Assured Rebate|
|Up to 2.95 lakh||Nil|
|3 lakh to 4.95 lakh||Rs. 1 per 1000 Sum assured|
|5 lakh to 9.95 lakh||Rs. 1.50 per 1000 Sum assured|
|10 lakh and above||Rs. 1.75 per 1000 Sum assured|
|Yearly mode||3% of tabular premium|
|Half-yearly mode||1.5% of tabular premium|
|Quarterly, Monthly and SSS||NIL|
Premium and Benefit Calculator – LIC Jeevan Anand 149
Premium, Benefit and Maturity calculator for LIC Jeevan Anand (Plan 149) is an online calculator to understand all the benefits of the plan in an easy manner.This calculator can provide you all details on what you are paying, pattern of insurance coverage, maturity benefits etc. You can supply your own details such as Age, Sum Assured, Term etc and get complete details of the plan in a table format.
LIC Jeevan Anand 149 – Example of Benefits.
In order to understand the benefits of Jeevan Anand Plan let us consider an example. Let us assume that a 30 year old person is taking a 10,00,000 policy with term 25 years. The benefits as per the current bonus rates shall be as given below.
Yearly premium required is Rs.41,206 and the premium has to be paid for 25 years. Total premium paid is Rs. 10,30,150. The maturity benefit* of the plan as per the current bonus rate is Rs. 26,35,000. Additional whole life coverage of Rs.10,00,000 also shall be available.
So the total benefit payable form LIC shall be to the tune of Rs.36,35,000, including the whole life coverage.
The benefits shown above are as per the parameters mentioned above. If you want to get the benefit illustration based on your own details, please use the online calculator.
Disclaimer* The illustrations shown above are as per the current bonus rates of the plan. The amount shown is not guaranteed and the actual returns shown can vary based on the actual experiences of the corporation.
Latest posts by Anish L J (see all)
- LIC’s Marriage Endowment / Educational Annuity Plan – 90|Details with Calculators - February 15, 2019
- Special Revival Campaign for Lapsed policies – LIC – 2018-19 - February 11, 2019
- Long Term Insurance Policies – Are they profitable? - February 9, 2019