LIC’s New Bima Gold 179 – Maturity, Insurance Coverage, and Benefits Calculator. New Bima Gold is by far one of the most popular insurance plan launched by LIC of India. I am receiving a lot of queries regarding the benefit pattern and insurance coverage details of this plan at InsuranceFunda. The online calculator provided here will help you to understand complete details of New Bima gold (179) plan.
Please Note* LIC has declared loyalty additions for the 12-year term of the plan only. For all other terms(16 and 20), the maturity value which also includes loyalty additions can be accurately calculated only when LIC has declared the rates for the respective terms.
How to use New Bima Gold Calculator
Key Features of LIC’s New Bima Gold (Plan 179).
- It is a money back plan where Survival Benefits are payable on every fourth year.
- Premium paying terms available are 12, 16 and 20 Years.
- Maturity Benefit available at the end of the premium paying term.
- Extended insurance coverage equal to 50 % of Sum Assured shall be available even after maturity, for a period equal to half of the term of the plan.
- Auto Cover for two more years available, if two full-year premia have been paid.
- Loan facility shall be available after three full-year premia have been paid.
Latest posts by Anish L J (see all)
- LIC’s Marriage Endowment / Educational Annuity Plan – 90|Details with Calculators - February 15, 2019
- Special Revival Campaign for Lapsed policies – LIC – 2018-19 - February 11, 2019
- Long Term Insurance Policies – Are they profitable? - February 9, 2019